KING'S DAY CELEBRATION
Sunday 1 May from 10 AM onwards
Christchurch Netherlands Society clubrooms
637 Marshland Road
To celebrate the Dutch King’s Birthday or “Koning’s Dag” we are proposing a fun-filled family day with lunch!
We ask everyone to wear something ORANGE.
- 10.00 AM: Children arrive with decorated bicycles or scooters.
There will be prizes for the winners of the best-decorated bike or scooter, so let your imagination go wild!
- 10.30 AM: A Parcour will be set out with games to complete.
- 12.00 PM: Lunch (2 types of homemade Soups, broodje kroket & tompouce (custard square))
- Vrij Markt (free market) for children to sell second-hand toys, books etc. Children must bring a blanket to sit on and display their goods on.
- Free Dutch books to take for everyone.
- Coffee van
COST for Lunch: $20 for members; $25 for non-members or those who haven't pre-booked and Free for children up to 10 years of age.
Please book before 26 April!
Telephone or email bookings must be made to Annie by 26 April
Phone: 03 3831594 / 021 0625656
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: This event will go ahead rain or shine, we will move the games indoors if necessary.