King's Day celebration Saturday 30 April.
Guests not attending the Orange Bike Hub are welcome at Avalon House through the usual front entrance, or via the back-entrance gate from Avalon Park.
Orange Bike participants will arrive through the back-entrance, after following clues along an “Orange mystery trail”.
Activities in and around Avalon House will include:
• Bar service with coffee/tea, soft drinks, wine and beer for sale (Cash only).
• Food and snack service offering cake, kroketten, rookworsten and broodjes (bread rolls) (Cash only).
• Montfoort food truck selling poffertjes.
• “Kleedjes markt” where children can sell or swap their pre-loved toys or home produce.
• Pre-loved children’s books/games for a gold coin donation (while stocks last).
• 11:30am – Prizegiving for the Orange Bike event. (Avalon House backyard)
• 1:30pm– Singing of the National Anthem.
• Dutch music and banter throughout the day, for as long as it lasts.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PURCHASES IN THE CLUBROOMS ARE CASH ONLY! Nearest ATM is at Avalon shops, 802 High Street, Avalon.
If you want to soak up Dutch atmosphere, sample Dutch snacks and celebrate our King’s birthday, join us at Avalon House on Saturday 30 April.